Watch Hill Estate Hits the Market for Just Under $14 Million
Thursday, March 02, 2023
One of Watch Hill’s mega-estates is now on the market.
GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS HERE — SIGN UP FOR GOLOCAL FREE DAILY EBLAST
Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty announced the listing of 14 Ninigret Avenue in Watch Hill for $13,950,000. The property is represented by Bill Hecker.
According to data available from Rhode Island Multiple Listing Service, this is currently the third highest-priced listing in the state.
Built in 1898 and meticulously maintained and updated since, this sprawling stone and cedar shingle home known as Arcadia has it all: classic character, custom details, and modern amenities, all with breathtaking views and exceptional location. From the stone front porch wreathed by hydrangea to the elegant staircase, soaring ceilings, and multiple balconies, every detail marries the heritage of this iconic summer community with the comfort afforded by thoughtful and comprehensive renovation.
The eat-in kitchen and butler’s pantry were updated in 2019. The primary bedroom has dual bathrooms, and the walkout lower level features a three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom in-law or au pair suite with a living room and eat-in kitchen. This suite opens onto the outdoor space, which includes a swimming pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen, bluestone patio and walkways, and beautifully curated gardens.
With a total of nine bedrooms, nine full bathrooms and three half-bathrooms, as well as multiple spaces for relaxing and entertaining, Arcadia offers a singular opportunity to enjoy the very best of Watch Hill.
“If the quintessential Watch Hill summer cottage is what you have been seeking, welcome to Arcadia,” says Bill Hecker.
- NEW: Watch Hill Named 7th Happiest Seaside Town in U.S.
- Watch Hill’s Ocean House Named #5 Top Resort in the World By Travel+Leisure
- In Case You Missed It: Taylor Swift Buys Watch Hill, RI, Mansion
- Tour Taylor Swift’s $17.75M RI Mansion in Watch Hill
- Five Things: Seasons at Ocean House, Watch Hill
- Taylor Swift Buys Watch Hill Mansion… With $17M Cash
- NEW: Taylor Swift Hooks Up With Actor Tom Hiddleston in Watch Hill, According to Reports
- Watch Hill, RI Gets Named Best Weekend Trip in Northeast by Business Insider
- RI Properties for Sale Around $600,000 From Watch Hill to East Greenwich
- Watch Hill’s “Sandcastle” Hits the Market at $32.5 Million, Former Diocese Estate
- Taylor Swift Sings About Watch Hill on New Album – Video Amasses 1M Views in 24 Hours
- RI Statewide Preservation Conference to be Held in Watch Hill
- TMZ Reports Taylor Swift Host Stars in Watch Hill Bash
- Robert Whitcomb’s Digital Diary: Amtrak’s Blockage, Fall River’s Amazon, & Clintons in Watch Hill
- Watch Hill Estate Hits the Market for Just Under $14 Million