We would like to thank all of our agents and brokers for their efforts in 2016. Contributing to our significant sales growth, we would like to recognize the 2016 top agents of Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty.
With the addition of our Barrington and East Greenwich offices, Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty now spans six offices throughout Rhode Island. We would like to congratulate the top agents from each respective office:
- Barrington – Carolyn Coleman, top sales volume and units
- Charlestown – Michael Himmel, top sales volume and units
- East Greenwich – Donna Conway, top sales volume and units
- Narragansett – Eric Kirton, top sales volume and units
- Providence – Heidi Piccerelli, top sales volume and Amy Doorley, top sales units
- Watch Hill – DeeDee Buffum, top sales volume and Robin Knisley, top sales units
Six individual Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty agents closed over $10,000,000 in sales volume each. These agents include:
- DeeDee Buffum – Watch Hill office
- Carolyn Coleman – Barrington office
- Beth Davis – Barrington office
- Eric Kirton – Narragansett office
- Robin Knisley – Watch Hill office
- Claudia Philbrick – Narragansett office
Our highest producing Sales Associate, Eric Kirton of the Narragansett office completed over $17,000,000 in sales volume. Additionally, Eric participated in several transactions over $1 million in Newport, Narraganset and Charlestown in 2016.